The details here are important. Please review them.
If you are trying to color match your pews, walls, stained glass or other items, realize that this is very difficult to do over the Internet. Physical color swatches or material samples are the best for color evaluation.
If you have a rush need and it is custom work, please call our studio directly at: 360-378-4577 but remember that custom glass work requires time to create and rush charges may apply.
Please note the following for glass commissions:
- Nature of Original Glass Art. Each Original Artwork is unique and therefore may not match initial design concept or provided examples exactly. Client grants Artists full license to adjust design as they see fit, due to safety, construction or beauty requirements.
- Engraving.The purchasers are responsible for providing the correct spelling on items that are to be engraved. We etch according to the copy provided. Changes after the fact may mean starting over; which will incurr additional expense.
- Changes. Client shall be responsible for making additional payments for changes in the original assignment requested by Client after final sketch approval. Errors or omissions in materials supplied by Client may impact final completion date and fee. Changes to, or restoration of, original art shall not be made by client or third parties without written permission of the Artists.
- Alterations. Custom items, if altered by the purchaser, have limited refundability.
- Cancellation. In the event of cancellation of this assignment, ownership of the original artwork, sketches and other preliminary material, reproduction rights and all copyrights shall be retained by the Artists and a cancellation fee for work completed, together with expenses incurred to date of cancellation, shall be paid by Client.
- Returns. Items to be returned shall, at the artists' discretion, incur a restocking fee. If the item has been created to client specifications, thereby rendering it specifically unique, the minimum restocking fee shall be 50% of the purchase price.
- Artists' Warranty. Due to the nature of glass, it is normal to express concern for safety and its fragility. Artists warrant that glass pieces will be durable, highly safe to come into contact with and be able to withstand such normal and moderate contact, within reason, without breaking or being harmful. A Care Sheet, having instructions on how to treat the glass, is provided with the shipment. Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty.
- Payment. Retainers or partial payments shall be indicated under Payment Schedule, should these apply. A 1½% monthly service charge is payable on all overdue balances. The grant of any license, right of reproduction, copyright or transfer of original artwork is conditioned on the receipt of full payment.
All artwork is copyrighted by the artists and images as such may not be reproduced in print, the world wide web (Internet) or any other media for promotional purposes (including the promotion of church services) without the written consent and/or agreed payment to the appropriate artist(s). Please contact us for permission and/or payment, depending on use.
Artists retain their rights to the works they individually created and share rights to the pieces created jointly.
When you place your order you agree to the terms, conditions and statements herein unless provided to you otherwise in writing by Spherical Magic Corporation.
Call us at: 360-378-4577 or send email through our Contact Form to discuss your order or custom requirements.